Cleaning products can be toxic. They may be causing health related issues to you and you may not even know it. Luckily, Lemon Oil can help with this as well and also be used as a non-toxic cleaner for many things. Your pets can get reactions to these cleaning products too. When cleaning around young children and pets understand what is in your cleaning products and be sure they are safe. Harmful Chemical odors can be absorbed by anyone near them. These possibly can cause asthmatic type issues and many more problems later on. When these chemicals come in direct contact with the skin it can absorb into your system, exposing you to these foreign objects can possibly cause problems, and possibly store in the fat cells. This is one reason it is important to detox. These chemicals potentially can cause a list of side effects. Detoxing will possibly help release your body of these chemicals. Not only can you add Lemon oil to your water to clean out your insides but you can also clean your home with it too. Lemon oil is historically known to ward off malaria and help fight food poisoning. It may also be used as an air disinfectant if used in a recommended diffuser to assure proper diffusing of the oils for best results. Here is a list of things you can clean with Lemon oil including your body:
What you will need to clean: Lemon oil, water and a Rag: (Recycle and make your own Rags, read below)
A great way to reuse things you may already have instead of throwing these old rags away is to make new ones:
- old clean sock: (socks are great to stick your whole hand in and polish away!)
- old towel: cut up into medium size squares.
- old t-shirt: cut large squares everywhere.
Kitchen and Bathrooms:
- add 10 drops in a spray bottle with distilled water. Spray on surfaces for cleaning wipe clean with damp rag.
- add 2-4 drops of oil on damp rag to wipe surfaces clean.
- use water, baking soda and lemon oil on a rag for more abrasive cleaner.
- Hard water Stain removal, use lemon oil or add baking soda for a more abrasive cleaner
Dishwasher: add a 2-4 drops to each load.
Hand Wash Dishes: Greasy pots and pans: add lemon oil to dish soap.
Removes: Gum, Grease, Sap, Oil Spots: 1-2 drops over sticky substance to dissolve.
Polish Chrome and Wood: 1-2 drops on slightly damp cloth.
Rust Stain on Marble, Brass or Copper Polish: Sprinkle of baking soda and add lemon oil scrub and repeat if necessary wipe clean with a wet rag.
Carpet Stains: Apply oil directly on stain.
Clogged drain: Pour boiling water down the drain, followed by half box of baking soda and 8-12 drops of lemon oil, add more boiling water down drain to flush.
- 8-12 drops added to water before washing clothes.
- 15-20 drops to water for white clothes instead of bleach.
- Add 2-4 drops to washcloth and throw in dryer with clothes.
- Add 2-4 drops in a spray bottle with distilled water and mist clothes before drying them.
- Combine 1-2 drops of lemon oil to your favorite marinades to enhance the flavor.
- Add 1-2 drops to cooking oil when cooking seafood.
- Use instead of fresh lemon on sea food or shell fish when eating it.
- Use 1-2 drops instead of lemon juice in recipes.
- 1-2 drops of lemon oil in water to drink.
- 1 drop under the tongue.
- Diffuse 4-8 drops in recommended diffuser.
For More Information email email@example.com