Ancient Greece was the first to use Oregano oil for medicinal purposes. This oil was perhaps the first medicinal antibiotic used in ancient times. The word Oregano in Greece means the “joy of the mountains.” They used this oil as an immune stimulant and also for a powerful antioxidant. They also recognized this oil for its antibacterial, antiviral, anti fungal, anti parasitic, and antiseptic properties. In some cases they used this oil as a remedy for pain. Oregano leaves were used to help digestive, and respiratory related issues. Oregano is a powerful herb and known for its unique healing properties. It helps boost the immune-system naturally. Oregano oil contains, vitamins A, C, boron, calcium, carvacrol, copper, potassium, magnesium, manganese, niacin, iron and zinc.
Some Ancient Uses and How to Apply Oregano Oil:
- Colds-gargle 1-2 drops with water at beginning stages of a sore throat, or congestion.
- Intestinal- When taken internally Promotes good digestion, expels intestinal worms.
- Aches- 1-2 drops of oil mixed with 4-6 parts Carrier oil apply to joints, pain, carpel tunnel, muscles.
- Fungal infections- 1-2 drops to affected areas such as, nail beds, athlete’s foot, candida.
- Cleansing-use as a powerful disinfectant spray, mix a 4-5 drops in a large spray bottle with water to disinfect (do not use on wood furniture).
- Skin-1-2 Drop on bandage, cover warts, calluses, candida, canker sores, ringworm, athlete’s foot. Change bandage 2 times day until gone. (use carrier oil for younger skin).
- Also known for possibly helping: Asthma, bronchitis, mental disease, tuberculosis, rheumatism, mrsa, ebola, whooping cough, obesity, metabolic balance.
Other Ways to Use Oregano Oil:
- After making your favorite meal add 1-2 drops of Oregano oil with foods such as past sauces, oils, stir fry, etc.
- 1-2 drops in Capsule and swallow.
- Diffuse with recommended mix with: basil, fennel, geranium, lemongrass, thyme, rosemary for a better smell.
- 1-2 drops in hands rub together and cup hands over mouth and nose and inhale 3 times.
- Apply 1-2 drops with carrier oil and rub on the bottom of both feet.
- Apply 1-2 drops with carrier oil to muscles that are sore.
For More Information email firstname.lastname@example.org