Historically, Thyme has been known to have beneficial effects on the immune system. Thyme may reduce cancer related cells found in some of our bodies. Some European cultures use Thyme to fight against infectious illnesses. They also mix Thyme in their olive oils when cooking to create a healthier meal.
Historical Medicinal Uses that were believed to possibly help in the following problems listed below:
- reduce cancer cells
- fight against illnesses
- reduce pain and inflammation
- bacterial infections
- blood clots
- common colds
- respiratory related problems
- vaginal candida
- urinary infections
- inhibits bacterial growth
- reduces fluid retention
- keeps parasites, insects and worms away
- cleansing for the skin
Different ways to use Thyme:
- Dilute 1 drop Thyme oil to 4 drops of Carrier oil. (Fractionated Coconut oil recommended) Apply to the joints that ache or the bottom of the feet for overall health benefits.
- Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly, by placing 1-2 drops of oil in the palm of your hands rub together and cup them around your nose and mouth and inhale 3 times.
- Place 1 drops directly under the tongue
- 1-2 drops added in a Capsule and take internally
- 1-2 drops as flavoring in your favorite meals
For More Information email email@example.com