Try this Chocolate for a healthier choice. It is naturally loaded with nutrition and may satisfy your hunger and chocolate cravings….
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder (Dark Chocolate preferred for a healthier choice).
- 1/4 Coconut Oil.
- 1/4 Honey or Agave (or use half of each).
- 1-2 drops Peppermint Oil (watch video for benefits).
- Optional Hemp Seed (sprinkle on top for added omegas in your diet).
Add at your own risk:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- any kind of dried berry or raisins.
- nuts chopped or whole.
- chia seeds.
- flax seeds.
- coconut flakes.
- bottom of the trail mix bag (when all the chocolate was eaten and nothing left but peanuts!)
- For the adults and holiday gifts try adding 1/4 c sweet liqueur of choice, a little less honey and slightly more cocoa powder or 1/4 c of peanut butter to thicken up. Freeze for 24 hours or until chocolate pops out as a cube, store leftovers in refrigerator.
Mix equal parts of Cocoa powder, Coconut oil, Honey or Agave, and Peppermint Oil in a small non-plastic bowl. Mix well until mixture becomes pudding like consistency. Add any extra ingredients you desire, all or a just a few. Mix well. Place mixture in an ice cube tray, fill half way or fill to the top. Optional, sprinkle Hemp seeds on top for nutty flavor. Freeze for 30 minutes. Pop out of ice tray and keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Keep in refrigerator for a couple of weeks if you don’t eat it all. Due to the ingredients in this chocolate, it will boost your energy and curb your appetite in between meals. Eat a piece for a quick pick me up as a healthier choice. It is healthier than regular chocolate and you know what’s in it. You made it! Enjoy!
For More Information email firstname.lastname@example.org