Did you know that unhealthy gums can lead to possible health problems down the road? Oil Pulling may be one way to help you and your gums get healthier. Oil pulling is an ancient practice used to help pull out the harmful bacteria, organisms, and fungus that may be trapped in your teeth, gums, throat and mouth. Oil Pulling is believed to be overall beneficial to your heath.
Benefits of Oil Pulling:
- May reduce Bad Breath
- May reduce Inflammation related to gums and body
- May whiten teeth
- May help overall gum health
- May assist the body in eliminating toxins
- May alleviate tension and possible tensions pains related to jaw, head and neck aches
- May help asthma and bronchitis congestion
- May improve hormone imbalances
- May help Liver and Kidney functions
- May improve skin conditions and other dermatitis related issues
Benefits of adding Clove Oil:
- Helps soothe teeth and gums
- Promotes overall good oral health
- powerful antioxidant properties
- Supports healthier immune system
- Promotes blood circulation
What will you need to Oil Pull?
- Coconut oil or Sesame seed oil
- Clove oil for added benefits
- cup of warm salt water for rinsing
Fist take a table spoon of either Coconut or Sesame oil. Add 1-2 drops of Clove oil. Swish in your mouth for 20 minutes for best results. Spit out in a garbage can only. Do Not spit oil in any drain as this may cause clogging. This oil will have garbage in it and you will not want it near anything but garbage. Rinse your mouth with warm salt water and spit water out until mouth feels clean from any remainder oils. Brush teeth with a fluoride-free toothpaste. Do this everyday for best results.
For More Information email email@example.com